ADOPTION COUNTDOWN

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

PREGNANCY COUNTDOWN

Lilypie Maternity tickers

...

This blog was started as a way for our family and close friends to follow along the ever unfolding process of
bringing home a child via international adoption! Thanks for participating in our Vietnam adventure.

"LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY"

August 21, 2009

WAITING FOR YOU - MOMMY DIARIES

I went on to the TDH website today to see if any new updates had been listed. To my shocking surprise, there was a new tagline added saying: TDH Vietnam Program Full

I immediately panicked, as we had not heard anything from TDH since Daddy had mailed our Application in on Aug14. I urgently sent an email inquiry to TDH asking if someone could get back to me as soon as possible, confirming whether or not we made it in on time. The thought of having to start all over was a horrible feeling and I began to feel my heart sinking…but just then (as I was talking to Nanny, who was trying to calm me down) I received a reply email. I started at it for a few moments (scared to open it), took a deep breathe with Nanny still on the phone with me and began to cry uncontrollable tears of joy as I read;
 
Hello Jennifer,
I received your application this morning!
Do not worry, you will be placed on the preliminary waitlist.
I left you a message on your voicemail at home asking you to send the registration fee and that you had just made the cut-off.
Cheers! Manon
 
Phew, we just made it by a few days, but we are almost on the list. We are SO happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment